PowerMAX V2 FuelMAX 22 volt/44 and universal splice-in voltage booster
- increase the output of any electric fuel pump by up to 85 percent!
- why replace your fuel pump when you can reliably increase its output with FuelMAX-
- use FuelMAX V2 to quickly and easily increase your stock fuel pumps output!
- FuelMAX version 2 upgrades include: new case higher output and more features!!
- FuelMAX boosts and regulates voltage on all vehicles from 14.4 to max output of 22 volts.
- supports up to 1000hp single pump and 1350hp with the stock dual pumps!
- designed and assembled in the U.S.A.
simple installation: FuelMAX splices into your existing fuel pump +12v dc feed wire. Compatible with all 12v or 16v battery systems.
works on all ford vehicles: domestic and import vehicles and race cars with factory in-tank or external electric fuel pumps. Also works with aftermarket fuel pumps i.e. Weldon aeromotive holley
high quality user adjustable hobbs switch: preset 5psi user adjustable from 3psi to 7psi. Or accelerator pedal activation harness depending upon product application.
eliminate fuel pressure spikes! adjustable voltage rand-in and rand-out allows you to choose a time rand or from a monitored 0-5v sensor.
green status led: know at a glance what the unit is doing. Blinking led boosting voltage.
each FuelMAX V2 kit contains: 44 and PowerMAX V2 voltage booster wiring harness installation kit and set of instructions.
installation kit contains: 1 – hobbs switch preset 5psi (user adjustable 3-7psi) 1 – fitting 1/8npt female to 3/16 male barb 1 – vacuum tee 3/16 x 3/16 x 3/16 1 – vacuum tee 1/4 x 1/4 x 3/16 1 vacuum tee 3/8 x 3/8 x 3/16 1 foot of 5/32 vacuum hose 1 – 30and mini-fuse solder 2 – 10/12gauge heat shrink butt splices 2 – 8 stud 18/22 gauge wire heat shrink ring terminal 1 &ndash 10-gauge heat shrink ring terminal 6 – zip ties 6 – self drilling hex screws and mini screw-driver.
0.0 Average Rating Rated ( 0 Review )
There are no reviews yet.