How to order
Retail orders for JMS products found in this catalog can be placed through our website at: www.jmschip.com or by calling our factory direct at (601) 766-9424. JMS products can also be purchased through our network of warehouse distributors, dealers, jobbers, and installers. To locate a wholesaler or installer in your area, please contact us or use the dealer locator on our website.
Terms of Sale
JMS product orders are subject to our wholesale trade terms and conditions, which are located in the applicable price guide.
Shipping and Handling
JMS products are shipped F.O.B. Lucedale, MS via UPS or common freight carrier, and are subject to applicable shipping terms and charges. JMS does maintain a freight policy for warehouse distribution based on a minimum order qualification. Overseas order shipping via a common freight forwarding company or broker are the responsibility of the customer.
JMS maintains a minimum advertised pricing policy to protect product value, and maintain consistent and fair distribution or retail pricing points. JMS places high value on its brand and product integrity.
Non-JMS Brand Parts
Aftermarket parts purchased from JMS are covered under the manufacturer’s warranty, and are not covered under the JMS manufactured products warranty.
Off-Road Notice and Terms & Conditions
JMS products are designed for Off-Road or Racing use only. JMS terms and conditions including: Pricing, specifications, warranty, and availability are subject to change without notice. Compliance with all federal, government, provincial, state or local laws are the responsibility of the consumer or end-user. All claims of product performance are based on controlled testing conditions and real-time data, and results may vary based on your application or use. JMS shall not be liable for any fines or violations resulting from product use or installation.
JMS warrants to the original purchaser the following:
Your JMS Product will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of three years from the original purchase date. The warranty covers the product itself, not the cost of removal and re-installation of the product. JMS may extend the limited warranty on a case by case basis, considering the circumstances of the warranty claim. JMS products that are not installed according to the supplied instructions may not be covered by warranty.
Specific conditions that will VOID the product warranty:
- If the product case has been opened or the product has been modified or repaired.
- If the product was not installed correctly or exposed to the elements (if applicable).
- If the product has been tampered with or damaged by: negligence, misuse or accident.
- If the product enclosure has been opened or contains missing components.
- We will not reprogram, re-purpose or update any product to support a different vehicle other than the vehicle it was designed to support from the factory.
Service or Repair:
Please contact JMS @ 601-766-9424 for a Return Authorization. The Return Authorization Number should be clearly written on the outside of the box, and on a memo included in the box. The memo should also list your contact phone number and a clear explanation of the exact product issue.
If you receive a damaged or incorrect item, contact customer service no later than 5 business days of receipt. On a case by case basis, we will cover shipping charges via a UPS call tag or reimbursement up to $20.00 upon receipt of the item, which must be returned fully intact with the original packaging via common carrier that provides package tracking. If there is extensive damage to the carton, refuse the order and contact customer service immediately. Please have your order number available when you contact customer service.
Contact JMS @ 601-766-9424 for a Return Authorization Number:
All warranty returns should be returned freight pre-paid and should include; Proof of Purchase and a memo that contains both the Return Authorization Number and a clear explanation of the exact product issue. The Return Authorization Number should also be clearly written on the outside of the box.
Send all returns to:
JMS Chip USA
3247 Highway 63 South
Lucedale, MS 39452
JMS is not liable for any and all consequential damages arising from the breach of any implied or written warranty in regards to the sale of this product, in excess of the purchase price.
Technical Support & Contact Information:
Technical Support Hours: Monday - Friday 9:00am - 5:00pm (Central Standard Time)
We use the industry standard encryption protocol known as Secure Socket Layer (SSL) to keep your order information secure. Our website uses a secure socket for every transaction that you make with JMS Chip & Performance. Should any unauthorized charges appear on your credit card as a result of shopping with JMS Chip USA, you must notify your credit card provider in accordance with its reporting rules and procedures.
- American Express
Occasionally, orders or parts of an order are cancelled by our system for various reasons.
- Item(s) not available.
- Difficulty in processing your payment information.
- Cannot ship to address provided.
- Duplicate order was placed.
- Cancelled due to a customer request.
If your order is cancelled, you will receive an important notice regarding your order via e-mail which will explain the reason for the cancellation. You will not be billed for any cancelled items. If you are interested in alternative products, please contact customer service by e-mail or telephone for a recommendation.
Mississippi & Florida State Sales Tax:
JMS Chip USA is based in Mississippi and Florida, and state law requires that we charge sales tax on orders shipped to customers residing in Mississippi and Florida.
To customers residing in states other than Mississippi or Florida, please be aware that, if applicable, the taxing authorities in your state may charge you a "use" tax on your out-of-state internet and/or catalog purchases. While it is not the responsibility of JMS Chip & Performance to charge or collect this "use" tax from you at this time, we are alerting our customers regarding this possibility as a courtesy. If you require further information on this issue, we suggest you contact the tax authorities in your state directly.
Privacy & Security Policy
Last updated: January 1, 2020
JMS Chip USA knows that you care about how your information is used and shared. We value our customers and are committed to protecting your privacy. All technically feasible steps are taken to protect your information. We do not sell or rent personal information.
What Information Do We Collect?
While using our website, we may ask you to provide us with certain personal information which allows us to better serve you. The types of information we collect is described in the following sections.
Information You Give Us
When you create an account, sign up for one of our services, purchase products, or communicate with us, we may ask you for information such as your name, phone number, email address, or other personal information. You may choose not to provide certain information, but some features or services may not be available without it.
- Log Information: When you visit a website, you disclose certain information about yourself, such as your Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other statistics. Autosales, Incorporated, like many other companies that operate websites, records this basic website activity information. Doing so helps us identify which areas of our site are of interest to our visitors. We review the IP addresses of our visitors for the purposes of system administration, to improve website content, and to verify web traffic to our site.
Most browsers are initially set up to accept cookies. If you prefer, you can reset your browser either to notify you when you receive cookies, or to refuse to accept cookies. You should understand that certain areas of many sites may not function properly if you set your browser to not accept cookies or if you reject cookies. Many anti-spyware/adware programs flag and/or delete persistent cookies like ours just to be on the safe side, but our cookies will never adversely affect the performance of your computer or your browser.
Information from Mobile
When you visit our website from your phone, or download and use our mobile app, we may receive information about your mobile device and location as well as a unique identifier for your device. We may use this information to provide services like messages, notifications, advertising, and other personalized content to you.
Information from Email Communication
If you are opted-in to receive marketing emails from us, the third-party email service provider we use collects data based on your interaction with our emails. We use this data to help us make emails more useful or interesting to our customers.
Information from Other Sources
Examples of information we receive from other sources may include updated delivery and address information from shipping providers or other third parties, which we use to deliver your next purchase or communication more easily; account information, purchase information, and page-view information from some third parties we partner with for technical, shipping, advertising/marketing, or other services; search term and search result information from some searches conducted through search engines, search results and links, including paid listings (such as Sponsored Links); and information from third-party financial institutions, which we use to help prevent and detect fraud, and to offer certain credit or financial offers to some customers.
How Do We Use the Information Collected?
In addition to any usage explained in sections of this policy, we may use collected data to provide and improve our services and communications. This is not limited to, but may include, using data to make automated decisions based on browsing or purchase history, and interaction with forms of communication from us, such as email, chat, or SMS messages; as well as sending/transferring data internationally for shipping and order fulfillment purposes.
Do We Share Information We Receive?
Protecting your information is important to us. We do not sell, rent, or otherwise disclose personal information from customers for commercial purposes. We may share customer information in the following ways:
- Third-Party Service Providers: We partner with other companies to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and email, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links (including paid listings and links), processing credit card payments, and providing customer service. These partners have access to personal information needed to perform these functions, but are not permitted to use it for any other purposes.
How Is Your Information Protected?
The privacy and protection of your personal information is vitally important to us. Our site uses a secure server (SSL) to encrypt all of your personal information. We use strong security measures to prevent the loss, misuse, and alteration of your information once it is in our records. Your access to some services and content is password protected for security purposes.
Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100-percent secure. Accordingly, despite our efforts to protect your personal information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us, or our online products or services. However, once we receive your transmission, we make every effort to ensure its security on our systems.
How Can You Help Protect Your Information?
We recommend that you do not divulge your user name and password to anyone. We will never ask you for your password in an unsolicited phone call or in an unsolicited email. In addition, if applicable, you should remember to sign out of your account or service, and close out of the browser window at the end of each session, especially if you use a public or shared computer.
What Other Information Should You Know?
- Links to Other Sites: This website may contain links to other third-party sites. We take steps to link only to sites that share our high standards and respect for privacy. However, we are not responsible for the privacy standards and practices of third parties. We strive to keep online visitor information secure against unauthorized access and use.
- Data Access: You can log in to your account to access personal information, and in some cases, to update it. Your name, phone number, email address, billing and shipping addresses, order history, wish list, customer reviews, questions and answers, and email preferences are some examples of the information you can access in your account.
- Child Privacy: We do not intend to collect personally identifiable information from children under age 13 without permission of the child's parent or legal guardian. Children under the age of 13 should submit personally identifiable information to us only with the explicit permission of their parent or legal guardian. Where appropriate, we will instruct children not to submit personal information. If your child has submitted personal information and you would like it to be removed, you may do so by calling us 601-766-9424