CD-1 Super Speedway ignition box p/n 6000-6701b is made in the USA. It is a complete plug and play capacitive discharge ignition that has been designed for professional racing.
this system includes: CD-1 Super Speedway ignition module p/n 6000-6700b
- 135 mj spark energy output
- rpm limit – 6000 rpm minimum and 8300 rpm maximum adjustable in 100 rpm increments. The CD-1 SS module only operates in that rpm range.
- fully encapsulated construction. 12 pin deutsch connector used for signal connections.
- all wiring terminated into plug and play weatherpack connectors the ignition is compatible with 8 cylinder racing engines triggered by a magnetic pickup distributor or crank trigger.
- compact size. Module is 7.0-inch lenGTh x 5.25-inch width x 1.9-inch height.
- highly efficient switching power supply based on us patents 6518733 and 6636021. Less than 5-and current draw at 8000 rpm.
- designed for 16v power systems.
- JMS-daytona sensors p/n 6000-6701b is the approved ignition box for these race series: southern super series cars super late model tour and spears southwest tour series
0.0 Average Rating Rated ( 0 Review )
There are no reviews yet.