Conception, development and production from a single source
We develop and produce hard- and software for:
- Communication systems
- Inspection systems for the automobile industry
- Medical- and laboratory technology
- Access control
- Food technology
- And much more
The implementation of customer-specific requirements is only one of our strengths and if required we gladly undertake the construction of the needed mechanics.
Upon your product idea our engineers develop electronic devices and systems and support you in avoiding upcoming deficits and errors beforehand, therefore clearly saving costs.
Our development department supports you in:
- Working out the functional specifications document
- Concept advance development and planning phases
- Hardware development
- Software development
- Layout of printed circuit boards
- Mechanical design concerning development
- Approval according to various norms, for example EN, UL, CE etc.
Furthermore we help you with questions referring to:
- Choice of components
- Application researches
- Feasibility analysis
- Experiments, tests
Efficient assembly of printed circuit boards
- Quality is our aspiration, so we produce our assemblies on three lines with Siplace-SMD-pick-and-place machines, amongst others with the Siplace-X-Serie. Our spectrum reaches from component size 0201, BGA to QFN or QFP, as well as the implementation of complex pick-and-place solutions. In order to still produce prototypes or small-scale series in a fast and flexible way, a semi-automatic SMD machine is available.
- Due to our AOI-system maximum error detection is possible, regardless of the design. With the 360° – Cameleon – Inspection, patented by Göpel, the assembled circuit boards are tested and evaluated all around. Since resolution and acuity remain constant in the entire observation field, it’s possible to inspect and evaluate concealed solder joints within the shortest amount of time.
- The THT-assemblies are manufactured at 20 manual labor positions by our employees. Each of these workplaces is stocked with a computer to enable the access to latest data, as well as the simple and fast visual perception of the single working steps for our employees. The advantage for you: shorter processing times, lower error rates, quick acting if changes are desired.
- For the subsequent soldering processes a wave soldering machine is utilized as well as a selective soldering system. By using the selective soldering system we have the possibility to solder elaborate, double-sided circuit boards reproducibly and economically.
By request we control and test your boards before the delivery, so you have the guarantee to receive a product of the highest quality.
Upon request we sheet all for you produced assemblies or assemblies delivered by your company in standard or customer specified housing.
We focus especially on the compliance with all regulations and protection types. Already during the construction the achievement of desired requirements plays an important role. Emphases as costs, ergonomic issues or the demanded means of protection are being considered from the beginning in order to construct the housing, meeting the required needs.
Naturally we pack up your products for the shipment to the final customer, if desired.
We manufacture according to your wishes and the required specifications all common round and flat cables.
In order to offer you a rounded off service here, as well, various marking, labeling and signage possibilities are counted among our range of services.
Common quality controls, as the test for continuity and short circuit, ensure a secure product result.
Additionally we are able to construct cables specifically for your needs, working together with our cable manufacturers.
Hotmeld-Moulding – enrichment for your product quality
By utilizing the Hotmelt-Molding procedure we are able to over-mold the circuit boards and plug connections in a material protecting way.
Assemblies are over-molded with low temperature and low processing pressure. Due to the complete embedding in casting compound, results in high quality and durable components, with low tool costs.
Examples of Application & Advantages:
- Simple and economical housing solution
- UL certified granulate material and the resulting UL-marking makes a worldwide market access possible for you
- For simple and quick assembly: Injection of cable sleeves as strain relief and sleeve support
- Sealing of existing plug connections
- Protection against mechanical strain and moisture by over-molding plug connections
Naturally the used granulate material is adapted for the particular field of application and adjusted to your goals. Protection types up to IP67 can also be realized.
Construction of Electric Control Boxes
Challenge us – ask for the “how” – we provide the solution.
With our experts in the field of constructing electric control boxes we implement nearly all requirements within the shortest amount of time.
Conception, projecting, procurement of material, production and assembly – according to your wishes, all from a single source.
Due to our experience in projecting of electric control boxes and our knowledge in the field of hard- and software development, we are able to clearly optimize the production effort. In the case of a constantly recurring wiring effort it’s possible to minimize the effort, for instance by developing a component.
The advantage: Time as well as cost saving
Beyond that we take care of the approval of the products we manufactured for you, in the case of a necessary certification.
Fulfillment: Our Service – Your Benefit
No matter if storage, disposition or repair – beyond the technical services we round off our service for you through fulfillment.
The finished product will be delivered simply and uncomplicated in your name and with your papers to your customer. By issuing frame orders we dispose the production material and induce our suppliers to set up a safety stock. Hence we are able to coordinate a smooth product and delivery inflow.
Due to systematical gathering of all component batches and processes we ensure a complete documentation, thus guarantee a consistent traceability.
Withal we always focus on meeting your requirements. Also in this case you benefit from our many years of experience with renowned companies, for which we have defined individually adapted production and delivery processes.
Quality Inspection & Tests
In order to live up to our self-imposed aspiration of delivering error-free products to our customers, we make use of multiple testing procedures and techniques to insure quality assurance.
The continuing technological change, as well as the increasing complexity of the components, has led us to conduct optical product surveillance with an AOI-system. Alongside an ICT-system and a boundary-scan we can count functional tests as well as the implementation of customer’s testing systems among our possibilities.
If requested, we create an individual testing procedure for you, in cooperation with you.
With our many years of experience in test planning we support you in avoiding pitfalls beforehand, therefore saving costs.
Our test facilities:
- AOI (Automatic Optical Inspection)
- ICT (In-Circuit-Test)
- Function Test